Apply for Wayfind Creative
What is Wayfind Creative?
Wayfind Creative is an exciting new programme for creatives who are looking to take control of their careers and create a financially viable, sustainable and deeply rewarding career.
The programme is designed to help you build the non-creative skills required for a future-proof career in the creative sector so that you can thrive, not just survive.
Our goal is to empower you to become a more experienced problem solver, capable of directing the course of your own life and build a sustainable future.
To get you there, here are some examples of what we can support you to do:
- Develop a business plan for your creative project
- Expand your reach through social media
- Connect with mentors and professionals in your creative industry
- Develop a personal development plan to ensure you meet your goals
- Apply for funding/grants
When you engage with Wayfind Creative, YOU lead the way. You decide what level of support suits you best. We can provide you with a space to connect or a series of intensive workshops, we take your needs with our 20 years of experience working in this sector to strengthen your foundations, explore new paths, road-test possible futures, and create a better future.
So, who is this for?
This programme is perfect for those of you who have a tertiary qualification in your creative sector or have paid work experience in your field, but are struggling to make a living from your creative work.
- Be between the ages of 18-64 years
- Live in Auckland
- Have either a recognised creative tertiary qualification or relevant experience in a creative field
- You may:
- Be seeking employment in the creative sector
- Or have lost employment/self-employment income due to Covid-19
- Or looking for support to develop business/marketing/other skills to develop a sustainable career in the creative sector
- You may/may not be receiving Work and Income payments – full or supplementary benefit
How do I apply?
If this programme speaks to you, register below to receive application forms.